The pre-requisite of any integration is to map the data between the two systems. Our GUMU™ link reads the table schema using Sage 300 services and enables a user to see all schema information like field name, filed label, data type and default values of fields at the click of a button.
Let’s walk you through the process of creating a new entity and get the real-time schema of ERP object.
Once you have installed the GUMU™ integration product in your Salesforce organization follow the below steps:
– > Login to Salesforce
– > Go to App Menu and select “GUMU Setting” App.
– > Click on “Entity Setting” menu
– > You can view entity list as shown in above screen.
– > You can create a new entity clicking on “New Entity” button.
– > Enter the respective information in the fields. API Method name should exactly match with the existing web service name in the Sage ERP 300 system that is being integrated.
– > If the entity to be created needs to be fetched based on the list coming from another API method, then select the parent entity (list entity) for the detail entity
– > Click on “Refresh fields” button to get schema details of ERP object and Save the schema.
– > Also, you can define primary key for Entity by selecting fields from list as shown in below screen.
– > If you want to assign a composite key (combination of more than one field as the primary key) to the entity, you can add multiple rows under the Primary Key tab.
– > If you happen to add a primary key by mistake, you can simply check the field and hit “Remove” button.
– > Once configuration is done click on save button to save entity.
And here you have your entity created and ready for integration.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization’s, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users. Greytrix has some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.