In our previous blog for Import Entity we discussed about “How to Import specific Entity Data from Sage (specifically Sage 100) to Salesforce” using the Salesforce Classic Interface, but in this blog we will be discussing the usage of the same after inclusion of the Salesforce Lightning Component update in GUMU™.
Kindly follow the steps stated below in order to use filter functionality in Salesforce: –
- Login to Salesforce Org.
- Go to setup & navigate to app launcher and select “GUMU Settings” from app list.
- Click on “Entity Mapping/Import” tab to view entity list page.
- Select the entity for which you want to run the import routine and go to the “Details” tab.
- Click on “Filter” tab to add filter.
- Click on “Edit” button.
- Click on “Add filter Row” button to add filter.
- Select “Source Field” value from drop down, which shows all the fields of Sage 100 related to the API name.
- Select “Operator” value from drop down.
- Enter the “Value”.
- Click on ”Active” to activate the filter.
- Click on “Save”.
- As shown in the above image we needed to add a filter in Order to import a specific product or any necessary details from Sage 100.
- Source Field for the same is ‘Item code’, (please note that we can select any “Source Fields” value from drop down). Operator is “Equals” and Value is “8007” i.e. Item code value. Thus in layman terms it will read as “Import Code” source Field value is equals to 8007 if condition is met then product is imported in Salesforce.
- If user wants to skip any unwanted data, they can change the operator with “not equal to”, then the specific data will be skipped.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.