In this blog, we are about to discuss how to filter & import specific data from Sage 100 ERP to Salesforce using the new GUMU™ Interface using the Lightning Component.
Kindly follow the steps stated below in order to use filter functionality in Salesforce: –
- Login to Salesforce Org.
- Navigate to app launcher and select “GUMU Settings” from app list.
- Click on “Entity Mapping/Import” tab to view entity list page.
- Select the entity for which you want to run the import routine and go to the “Details” tab.
- Click on “Filter” tab to add filter and click the “Edit” button.
- Click on “Add Filter Row” button to add filter.
- Select “Source Field” value from drop down, which shows all the fields of Sage 100 related to the API name.
- Select “Operator” value from drop down.
- Enter the “Value”.
- Click on ”Active” to active the filter.
- You can go on adding as many filter rows as you need, all of them will be applied with an “AND” operator to the data. Once done, simply click on “Save” and on the next execute the data will be filtered and brought over.
For example as shown in the above image, we needed to add import a particular product through the Import. So in the Source Field we selected “Item code”. In the Operator we selected “Equals” and in Value entered “8007” i.e. Item code value. If the user wants to skip any unwanted data, he can simply change the operator with “not equal to”, then the particular data will be skipped.Please take a note that the import routine will not delete the previously imported data and the user will have to delete the unwanted data manually or through a data tool or they can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.