This blog highlights the instructions to create a new Integration with Sage X3 ERP using GUMU™ new interface in Salesforce Lightning Mode.
- LIGHTNING MODE IS ENABLED
- Login into Salesforce and click “Switch to Lightning Experience”
- GUMU PRODUCT IS INSTALLED
- Click on Setup
- In Quick Find, type “Installed Packages”
- Check if “GUMU Integration” is listed.
- CONFIGURE REMOTE SITE SETTINGS
Follow the below steps in order to create a new configuration in Salesforce Lightning using GUMU™:-
- Click on “App launcher” → ”GUMU setting” tab → ”Configuration”.
- Click on “New Integration”
- In the popup, select the “Sage X3” ERP system name from the drop down menu. Click on “Next”.
- Web Service URL: Enter the web service URL in the field provided.
- Name: Provide an appropriate name for the configuration. The name should be unique.
- Synchronization: Synchronization signifies the direction of the sync. It can be classified as:
- Salesforce to ERP: Syncs data from Salesforce to ERP. Salesforce is set to be the Master
- ERP to Salesforce: Syncs data from ERP to Salesforce. Sage is set to be the Master
- Both: Bidirectional sync. Latest data update in any System is the Master
- Default: If selected, the configuration becomes default integration for all the corresponding pages. This is helpful if you don’t want the user to always remember to select the integration.
- Inactive: If selected, the configuration becomes inactive.
- Pool Name: Provide pool name of X3 ERP to be used for integration.
- Pool Username: Provide the username setup for accessing X3 ERP data through pool.
- Pool Password: Provide the password setup for accessing X3 ERP data through pool.
- X3 Folder Name: Provide the folder name of the Sage X3 ERP system that needs to be integrated with Salesforce.
- Language: Provide the language that has been setup in the Sage X3 folder specified above.
- Version: Provide the version of the Sage X3 ERP system.
- Once all the details are entered, click on “Test Connection” to check if connection is being established.
- If the connection is successfully established, click “Save”.
Experience the new version of GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with various Sage system, readily available on Salesforce AppExchange
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.