With GUMU™ Integration you can have better control of the way data is managed/shared in your organization. The Security Matrix of GUMU™ integration allows you to give access rights to various GUMU™ features like Administration, Promote Customer/Accounts, Sales Order and Real-time Customer Details. These rights are provided to individual User or to a specific User Profile.
Following are the typical GUMU™ functional access which are maintained or provided access to the User or Profiles through the Security Matrix by Salesforce Admin.
- GUMU Settings: If for a particular User/Profile, the Salesforce Admin needs to provide access to the “GUMU Settings” App then he needs to mark the value as ☑ , if the checkbox is not checked left unchecked then that User/Profile won’t have appropriate rights to access the “GUMU Settings”.
- ERP Details: If the ERP Details is left unchecked for a particular User/Profile, then they won’t be able to see/access the Real-time data (Sales Order, AR Inquiry and the Customer’s information) against the Accounts.
- Promote Customer: If this checkbox is unchecked for a User/Profile, then it will restrict those users by not allowing them to Promote the Accounts from Salesforce as Customers to Sage ERP System.
- Promote Order: If this checkbox is unchecked for a User/Profile, then it will restrict those users by not allowing them to Promote the Orders from Salesforce to Sage ERP System.
- Update Customer: Last but not the least, if the Salesforce Admin wants to restrict the User/Profile from passing on the update of a linked Account record to the Customer record in Sage, then they have to keep the checkbox unchecked. If it’s checked then the updates will be passed over to the related Sage Customer record.
Use below steps to assign the functionality.
- Login to Salesforce.
- Go to App Launcher.
- Click on the GUMU Settings App.
- Click on the Security Matrix tab to open the Security Matrix page.
- Once you click on the tab, it will display all the default profiles with ERP features in a tabular format.
- We have two levels of Security at “Profile” level and individual “User”.
- Allow/restrict access rights to the profile. Once you assign rights under Profile then it will affect to all users of that Profile.
- After Assigning permissions, click on “Save” button to reflect the changes.
- Also you can select security level “User” to assign user level security individually.
- Assign permissions to user and click on “Save” button to reflect changes.
Using the above screen, Salesforce System Administrator can allow/restrict access of a user to any GUMU™ features by just checking/unchecking the checkbox against the specific User.
Data of any matter which is stored in Salesforce/ERP is of a very important nature and depending on your business; it becomes crucial to manage this data in a secure manner. With GUMU™ all is done so easily and you have better control over your business. We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- Import Entity Routine in GUMU’s New Pure Lightning Interface
- GUMU™ Salesforce Import Routine – Tricks and Facts about the use of Filter Functionality
- GUMU™ Salesforce Import Routine – Tricks and Facts about creating Relationship between Entities
- Import Data from Sage 100 ERP to Salesforce using Last Sync Field and Value.