In this blog, we will show you how to promote multiple accounts/customers from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system.
In the new update of GUMU™ Integration, we have added new functionality to promote multiple Customers/Accounts in Bulk from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system. Before we proceed further, make sure you know how to save the details of the customer before promotion. You can refer the information on one of our previous blog here.
Using this feature user can promote multiple data once he has saved all the customer details. To use this function follow the steps given below:
- Go to the app GUMU Integration
- Click on the tab “Bulk Post”, as shown in the image below.
- Under the Bulk Post tab, click on the “Account” mini-tab
Once you open it, you will see a list of customers/accounts whose data you have saved for promotion. You can mark/select the customers at your convenience or you can select all the customers. User can use highlighted Search box for searching Specific Customer record as shown in the image below.
Types of Bulk Promote
Bulk Promotion of record can be processed in either of the 2 ways as explained below:
- Manual Process: You will have to mark/select the records to promote. Click on the “Post” button to start the manual Bulk Promotion
- Schedule Process: User can Schedule Bulk Promotion by clicking on the “Schedule” button. We can schedule it using the following options Daily, Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly and as per the time/date to start the process. In this process, you won’t have to mark/select records, it will process all the records which are saved for promotion.
Depending on the Bulk Promotion process which the user has configured i.e. manual or scheduled, the customers/accounts will promote from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system.
Various Stages/Steps of Bulk Promote
Updated Status of the record been processed is displayed under “Posting Status” column. User will be able to see one of the following status in the said column:
- POSTED: Once the record post is successful.
- SAVED: Whether or not user saved the Customer/Account record before promotion
- POSTING FAILED: If an error/issue is encounter while posting the record.
- POSTING: Currently in the process of promotion
Error/issues while promotion of particular records can be seen under the “Error” column. It will help the user to understand the cause/warning of the error/issue and the user can try to promote the records again.
We hope you find this new feature helpful and are able to use it for more efficiency in your daily life. If you are still having issues, you can write it to us and we will reach out to you with the same.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. If you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at email@example.com
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.