In this blog, will see how to provide permission to view the related list in Lightning experience. This can be done using Lightning App builder without writing a single line of code. Consider the scenario where you want only “System Administrator” Profile should be able to view the Opportunities related to the Account. To make this changes please follow the below steps.
- Firstly, navigate to any Account record page
- Click on the “Set up” icon
- In addition, select the “Edit page”
- In short, you will see the Lightning App builder with Account record page open in edit mode.
- Further, on left hand side, you can see the standard and custom component. Search for “Related List- Single” and drag it on Canvas
- In addition, drag the “Related List – Single”, set the attribute to define underlying object
- Select the “Opportunity” in the related list.
- So to display the opportunities in the related list associated to the Account based on User’s profile, you need to set component visibility
- Click on “Add Filter”.
- Popup will open with option to apply filter. Select “Advanced” under filter type option
- After that, you will see four option. select on “User”.
- Select “Profile” and then select “Name”
- Now, click “Done”.
- Most importantly, select “Equal” Operator and enter the Profile name in value field
- Finally, select “Done”
- Save changes and activate the page
As a result, you can show related list based on user profile for any object/entity.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. If you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.