In this blog, we are going to discuss ”How to send an email to a quote Owner”.
Emailing a Quote in Salesforce for the customers is done for the approval process from the customers. The quote must be approved by the customers. Emailing a quote is done by attaching a PDF Quote to the customer’s or recipient’s Email addresses. The recipients will download the attachments and view the downloads in normal PDF format. We can also create custom Quote Templates with different Quote Format which include Quotes details in it.
Steps to send an email to a Quote Owner
- From Setup in the Quick Find search–> Search classic email template click new and choose HTML.
- Give Name as Email Template “Mail to Quote owner” and Email layout as Formal letter.
- Now in a Quick find box search Email Alert and click New.
This is the HTML preview of a Classic Email Template.
- Now Make a Record trigger flow so, that every time the Quote gets created or updated the mail will be sent to that Quote Owner of that particular User email.
- Make New Flow – steps to make a flow for Quote record:-
- In a flow, we have given a condition(Decision) for days to close field and if its value becomes negative then the user will get an email.
- Then take a Send Email alert on flow and give record id i.e Id of a Quote record.
Then Go to Quote record page update or create a quote to test. This is how you will be able to send an email to a quote Owner, but this can be applied to other objects as well with a few tweaks. Here is the link to the email quote request idea that was shared to Salesforce.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. If you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.