In this blog, we will discuss a few of the features available in GUMU™ through GUMU™ Console in GUMU™ Integration.
The GUMU™ Console is the new feature in the GUMU™ integration. It’s entirely focused on the functionality of the GUMU™ Settings app, like import routine and Mapping purposes. This also indicates the Logs in a Graphical format so that the user can identify the Status of the various processes. In addition, GUMU™ Console also provides the notification option as whenever the import routine process is completed, it’ll notify the selected members of the process or if there are any errors.
- You must add the GUMU™ console tab from the navigation item to access the features.
- Below are the steps to open the GUMU™ console Tab:-
- Log in to your Salesforce Org.
- Click App Launcher and Enter “GUMU™ Setting” in the search app in the Lightning Experience.
- Click on the “GUMU Console” tab.
Let’s Divide the Page into Three sections Left, Center & Right:-
- Once the GUMU™ Console is open, we can check the screen on which, on the left side, we can see the List of Options that can be performed by the GUMU™ Console and the “Running Process.”
- In the center of the screen, we can see the “Mapping/import” page by default.
- On the right side, we can see the “Refresh button” and “Import Status,” as shown in the below picture.
If you’re using multiple integrations, you can click on the link below the “Mapping/import” Label, where you can select the ERP to integrate for your Import Routine.
- The “Refresh” button will refresh the complete page.
- In “Import status,” you can check the Status of the importing process for the “All Entity,” “Completed” Routine, and the “Running” Routine.
- While clicking on the Status, we can check the numbers of “Inserted Records,” “Updated Records,” or “Failed Records.”
- The exact Status can be checked for the particular entity when clicking the “action button/edit button” of Entity Import Routine/Mapping, as shown in the below picture.
Let’s jump to the next feature, “Log List.”
The “Log List” is detailed log information whichever the import routine is executed.
Steps to see Log List:-
- Click on Log List.
- We’ll get the Log Record with the Error and the Timestamps for each log.
- Users can also identify the log for the specific Entity and Mention the “Log type,” or search the log using “Log-Id.” as shown in the picture below.
- Click the “Log Id” to get the complete information of the log.
- As the GUMU™ Console is user-friendly, the user can get detailed information about any error that occurs with the possible “resolution” to fix the issues. Check the below picture.
The Last feature for the GUMU™ Console is “Notification.”
The notification will allow the user to get the mail once the import routine process has been completed, failed, scheduled class, Batches, etc. All kinds of statuses will be notified to the specified user.
- Click “Notification” to view the page.
- Users can choose whether to get “Notify the Schema changes” or “Notify GUMU™ Team.”
- The user can verify the Connection.
- Users can schedule the Date and time. For example, the notification can be set as Daily, Hourly, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Once the information is filled, click save.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- How to resolve ERROR [PVX data deserialization failed.] encountered while promoting data from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- How to resolve ERROR [The Sales Tax Reporting check box has not been selected in the Accounts Receivable Options window. (Bad Request)] encountered while promoting orders from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- AR-Invoice Promotion (GUMU™ Add-On) from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP – Lightning Version