Greytrix has been associated with the SagePro since the SBT days and know the Pro system in and out. Due to the familiarity with the system we know what features exists in the system and what does not. Hence when Sage released SageCRM-Sage Pro integration it did not take long for us to realize that it was missing a very important feature. A Web Order Entry, of course.
Some quick emails to the concerned Sage guys confirmed that they did not have any plans to develop this and hence we took this up. The Greytrix SageCRM – Web OE for Pro has to be installed over the existing SageCRM-Sage Pro integration. Hence it utilizes the existing integration licenses. The other features of the product are listed below.
Order Entry following Standard in–built routine of Sage CRM
• Order Entry following Standard in–built routine of Sage CRM
• Transfer Orders to Sage Pro on a click of a button
• Provide ‘Order Number’ instantly to the customer, accounts team, inventory staff and other divisions in the organization for tracking new order status.
• Complete integration with the OE module of Sage Pro ERP
• Importing and Synchronization of products from IC module into Sage CRM
• Viewing item stock availability at the time of Order Input
• Provides an ability to alter default information of the customers so that orders are taken down at the correct values as per discussions with the customer
• True Web based functionality
• Provide User Security rights for selective Sage CRM users to promote orders
There were certain instances where customers had unique sales process and we gladly modified the Web OE as per their requirement.