Is you client is willing to use SageCRM or SageCRM.com, but along with SageCRM they need their Peachtree data also get inserted or updated on real time and this was the client key point. Then don’t worry how this can be achieved to integrate ERP system with web based system.
Here comes Greytrix with Peachtree integration with SageCRM/SageCRM.com link using this link client will get their data on real time (bi-directional) such as Client details, Order Details and many more features. Also it helps you to create Orders from SageCRM.com/SageCRM and promote them to Peachtree.
GUMU™ Peachtree integration is currently compatible with SageCRM 6.1/6.2 (on premises & Hosted version) and Peachtree version 2007 to 2010.
1. Synchronize all Peachtree customer data in A/R module and bring them over as Companies in SageCRM.com/SageCRM.
In the era of GUMU, why take the process of manual data entry when you can import customer information from your Peachtree AR data? With the integration setup with your ERP system, you can synchronize your available AR customer data and bring them over as companies in SageCRM/SageCRM.com. GUMU will accumulate the information and position all the record information in the respective slots meant in SageCRM.com/SageCRM.
A new record in SageCRM.com/SageCRM can be automatically promoted as an AR customer in Peachtree with the help of the ‘Promote Customer’ option in SageCRM.com/SageCRM. Once salespersons enter the information for the new company / person in SageCRM.com/SageCRM, GUMU can assist users to promote this information and check marks the company as promoted hence making it easier to recognize the company which is already promoted.
3. Generate Orders for customers in Peachtree from the SageCRM.com/SageCRM screen thus enabling remote order entry option to your Peachtree system.
Salespersons and other users of SageCRM.com/SageCRM can now enter orders into Peachtree from SageCRM.com/SageCRM. Using the quotes and order feature of SageCRM.com/SageCRM, users can enter a new order with the information and promote the created order into Peachtree. Thus both systems are updated without the need for redundant data entry into the Peachtree system.
1. View all financial transactions like orders and invoices generated for customers from Sage CRM.com/SageCRM screen.
2. Viewing all line item & Price of Orders / Invoices in detail, through the SageCRM.com/SageCRM.
3. GUMU Scheduler takes care of integration and not having to manually sync data.