This is first of our post in series on our GUMU Sage 100 integration where we will keep sharing solutions/tips for few common errors which users come across while using the integration and their quick workaround.
Before using GUMU™ integration in Sage CRM, first user needs to configure Sage 100 company code in Sage CRM. In this Blog, we would be discussing some of the common issues and their solutions which can be generally taken care while configuring Sage 100 Company code.
The New Stuff: Showing images in Sage CRM Reports
Below is the list of error messages which you may come across while configuring GUMU integration
- Check domain, user and password information: This error message comes in either one of the following scenario.
- You may have entered wrong domain, Windows user name or password.
- Windows user you are entering into configuration, does not have Administrator rights: – It should be administrator level.
- If Sage 100 and Sage CRM both are on two different domains:- Please make sure that both CRM and Sage 100 server should be in same domain .
- Sage 100 Username/Password is not valid. Please specify a valid Sage Username/Password: This error message may come because of following reasons
- Sage 100 Application login details may be incorrect.
- Sage 100 user, used while configuration does not have enough rights/role to log in to Sage 100 externally.
- Login Failed in clsMas90 | Login function Name: gMasoSession.nSetCompany
- Login to sage 100. Go to Library Master –> Company Maintenance> select the company code which you are configuring with the CRM.
- GOTO Preferences tab.
- Check the “Allow external access” check box (Refer the screenshot below)
- Click on “Accept” button.
- Go to CRM and try configuring the company again using GUMU integration.
In any case, you can always contact us for GUMU support at Sage@Greytrix.com
1. GUMU for Sage CRM integration with Sage 100 ERP
2. Salesperson Mapping Functionality in GUMU Sage 100 ERP integration
3. Synchronize Dropdowns in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
4. Link Functionality in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP
5. Configuration and Working for Creating AR Invoice in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
6. Item Search functionality in GUMU Integration for Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP
7. Creating Quote and Order for Non-Linked Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
8. Purchase History Lookup in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP Integration
9. Import Product in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration