In our previous blog post, we went through the common issues and their solutions which clients may face while updating records from Sage 100 to sage CRM using GUMU Integration. In this blog post, we will discuss another issue which a user may come across while updating records from Sage CRM to Sage 100 ERP.
New Stuff: Sage Pro ERP Integration with Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
Issue: While updating records from sage CRM, user may get an error as shown in below screenshot.
Even if you try to update the address record or person record, you will get the same error.
GUMU Sage 100 Integration Trial | Video | Blog | Demo Machine
Reason: This error message generally occurs under the following scenario.
The reason behind this would be that Sage100Lib.dll which is used by GUMU Integration for updating records from Sage CRM to Sage 100 ERP is not present or is not registered correctly.
Solution: For resolving above error, please check whether Sage100Lib.dll is present in the Sage CRM server under the Greytrix Installation directory.
E.g: C:\Program Files (X86)\Greytrix\GUMU for Sage CRM Server – Complete
If the DLL is present, then register it by following below steps,
1. Login to Sage CRM server with windows admin level user.
2. Run the CMD Command as administrator.
3. In a command prompt, go to the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 directory
4. Type below regasm command in command prompt to register the Dll
regasm “C:\Program Files (X86)\Greytrix\GUMU for Sage CRM Server – Complete\Sage100Lib.dll” /Codebase
5. Once done with running the above command, RESET the IIS.
This should solve the problem. In any case, you can always contact us for GUMU support at Sage@Greytrix.com
1. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Items are not getting hyperlinked in Sage100 Item Lookup
2. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional address from Sage CRM to Sage 100
3. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 100
4. GUMU Tips – Unable to access SageCRMPlugin.SageCRM Object
5. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM using GUMU