GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 100 to Sage CRM and vice versa. Now in addition to synching of customer, we are coming up with new GUMU version where we will be adding vendor synching part as well to GUMU integraion. In our last blog post, we gone through how we can import vendors from Sage CRM to Sage 100 using GUMU Integration.
Today in this blog, we will discuss about creating additional contacts in Sage 100 vendors from Sage CRM to Sage 100 using GUMU Integration
New Stuff: Map single Sage CRM User with multiple Sage 100 Salespersons
For creating new Sage 100 Vendor contacts from Sage CRM, users can follow the below mentioned process:
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage 100 vendor.
2. Create new person from People Tab in Sage CRM Company.
3. If user would like to promote that person to as Sage 100 vendor contact then they have to select Sage 100 checkbox on person entry screen (as shown in below screenshot). It will promote the Sage CRM person to as Sage 100 vendor contact on the click of save button.
Note-If user do not check the Sage 100 checkbox, it will not create that person as Sage 100 vendor contact.
4. If user would like to promote Sage CRM person as a primary vendor contact in Sage 100, then while creating person in Sage CRM, user have to check “Set as default person for company” option along with “Sage 100” checkbox should be checked. GUMU will promote that Sage CRM person as Sage 100 vendor contact.
1. GUMU™ Module installation for Sage 100 Premium version
2. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration with AvaTax – II
3. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration with AvaTax – III
4. Promote order from Sage CRM to Sage 100 using comment line item
5. GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – New Features