GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 500 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where user can update the information from Sage CRM to Sage 500 and vice versa. In GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 500, user can sync all the customers from Sage 500 to Sage CRM using Import customer feature. This will also bring all the Sage 500 customer information along with contacts and addresses. In this blog, we will discuss how user can create and promote additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500.
For creating new contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500, users can follow below mentioned process:
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage 500
2. Create new person from People Tab in Sage CRM company.
3. If user would like to promote that person in Sage 500 then they have to select MAS 500 type checkbox on person entry screen as shown in below screenshot.
Note- If user do not check the MAS 500 checkbox, it will not create that person as a contact into Sage 500.
4. If user would like to save that person, as a default person in Sage 500 company then while saving this person in Sage CRM, please check “Set as default person for company” option along with Sage 500 checkbox should be checked. GUMU will set or create that contact as primary for that customer in Sage 500.
5. Once user saves this person into Sage CRM by selecting MAS 500 checkbox, it will be created into Sage 500 on a real-time basis as primary/additional contact for the corresponding customer.