GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 500 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where user can update the information from Sage CRM to Sage 500 and vice versa. In our last post, we had gone through Creating additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500 in which we discussed how user can create an additional contact from Sage CRM to Sage 500 for a customer using GUMU™. Now, in this blog, we will discuss how a user can create additional Addresses from Sage CRM to Sage 500.
New Stuff: Creating Additional Contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500
For creating new contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 500, users can follow the below mentioned process:
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage 500
2. Create new address from Address Tab in Sage CRM company.
3. If you would like to promote that address in Sage 500 user will have to select Sage 500 type checkbox on address entry screen as given in below screenshot.
Note – User can select MAS 500 type checkbox for creating additional address in Sage 500 . If users do not check this checkbox, GUMU will not create that address into Sage 500.
4. If you would like to save that address as a Primary address in that Sage 500 company then while saving this person in Sage CRM, please check “Set as default address for company” option along with MAS 500 checkbox should be checked. GUMU will set or create that address as primary for that customer in Sage 500.
5. Once user save this address into Sage CRM by selecting MAS 500 checkbox, it will be promoted to Sage 500 on a real-time basis as primary/additional address for the corresponding customer.
Also read :
1. Import Sage 500 Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
2. GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 500 ERP Integration
3. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
4. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM