GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where user can update the information from Sage CRM to Sage X3 and vice versa. In GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration, user can sync all the customers from Sage X3 to Sage CRM using Import Business Partners feature. This will also bring all the Sage X3 customer information along with contacts and addresses. In this blog, we will discuss how user can create and promote additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage X3.
New Stuff: What’s New – GUMU Customizer – I
For creating new contacts from Sage CRM to Sage X3, users can follow below mentioned process:
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage X3
2. Create new person from People Tab in Sage CRM company.
3. If user would like to promote that person in Sage X3 then they have to select Sage ERP X3 type checkbox on person entry screen as shown in below screenshot.
Note: If user do not check the Sage ERP X3 checkbox, it will not create that person as a contact into Sage X3.
4. If user would like to save that person, as a default Contact in Sage X3 customer then while saving this person in Sage CRM, please check “Set as default person for company” option along with Sage ERP X3 checkbox should be checked. GUMU will create and set that contact as primary for that customer in Sage X3.
5. Once user save this person into Sage CRM by selecting Sage ERP X3 checkbox, it will be created into Sage X3 on a real-time basis as primary/additional contact for the corresponding Sage ERP customer. Also, user can see additional contacts in Sage X3 as shown in below screenshot.
Also read :
1. GUMU Integration vs Sage Integration for Sage CRM and Sage X3
2. GUMU for Sage CRM-Sage ERP X3 supports Multi-languages
3. Real time Change from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
4. What’s New – Creating Grids in Sage CRM to display Sage ERP X3 Data on real time basis using GUMU Customizer – II
5. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration – Edit orders