Hi folks! Sage CRM has many impressive features incorporated within it, one such feature which I would be discussing today is “Component”. What is component? It records the customization done in respective CRM. Now what does it mean, CRM automatically generates codes (i.e. screen customization, field customization, etc.), in its own language. For one of our client we completed the development work and while deploying the changes on client’s machine we found a strange error as shown below.
Then I immediately checked the log file to find the error but it showed result as “OK”. After doing bit of research over these issue/error, I found that due to large number of lines in a single component such type/kind of error do arise. To get over these issue I divided my component in to three components. And deployed the same with no errors.
Also Read :
1. Easiest way to create workflow component
2. Where to search for Sage CRM Configuration components
3. Advanced Options in Component Manager
4. Creating Component and generating Script files
5. Sage CRM Mapping Component