Sage CRM has helped to manage all communication related activities with the help of tasks, appointments, emails etc. Data security and management has also been made easily available within Sage CRM’s various modules or entities. But have you ever came across such a requirement where to need to upload documents related to specific appointments?
Though the Documents tab helps to upload various types files in CRM, there had never been a separate library list against the appointments scheduled as we have against leads, opportunities etc.
This feature can be easily enabled by following below mentioned steps-
1. Navigate to Administration | Customizations | Communications section.
2. Under the Tabs section, select communication tab and make below mentioned settings.
To restrict the Documents tab access for Appointment’s records only, you can add above mentioned SQL condition or else it will be displayed against both Tasks and Appointment records. Once we are done with this, we can add documents against appointments.
1. Missing Download Attachment button on Documents Tab
2. Attached Multiple Documents in the Communication
3. Attached Company Library Document in Email
4. Secure Documents and Communications in Sage CRM
5. Download Documents from Self-service site