GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 100 to Sage CRM and vice versa . Today in this blog, we will discuss about troubleshooting tips for resolving error message related to Zip Code while promoting company from Sage CRM to Sage 100.
We have chalked out the solution for below error message while promoting Company from Sage CRM to Sage 100(Refer below screenshot). The error message is occurring due to absence of Zip Code in Sage 100.
Below are the steps to resolve above error message,
1.Check the zip code which entered by user is exist in Sage 100 using below screenshot.
2. If the zip code is not exist in Sage 100 then user will have to create that zip code in Sage 100. For creating new zip code user can use below path,
- Sage 100 Application -> Library Master -> Setup -> Zip Code Maintenance
3. Once zip code is created then user can use that zip code for promoting Company from Sage CRM to Sage 100.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. New Features of GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration
2. Restrict Users to create order if Credit Limit is exceeded
3. Error Logs in Sage CRM – Sage 100 GUMU Integration
4. Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM for Vendor
5. GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – New Features