GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is a real-time bi-directional link .i.e. any changes made either in Sage CRM or Sage 100 will be replicated immediately in the other system. In this blog, we will discuss how GUMU™ integration can be configured along with vendor integration, so Sage CRM user can Import/Promote vendors and can perform real time changes of vendor from Sage CRM – Sage 100. There are some settings which needs to be performed in order to enable vendor integration.
To enable Vendor Integration the “Vendor Integration” check box is added in Sage 100 Configuration screen at Sage CRM.
Below is the setup to Enable Vendor Integration:-
1. Navigate to “Administration-> Sage 100 Administration -> Configuration” at Sage CRM
Also, user should have rights to access vendor integration feature through GUMU security matrix.
By following the above steps, user can access vendor integration from Sage CRM – Sage 100.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will beglad to assist you.
Also read :
1. New Feature in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Quick Order Entry
2. Configure GUMU Module in Sage 100 – Sage CRM Vendor Integration
3. What’s New – GUMU integration is now compatible with Sage 100 2016
4. Restrict Users to create order if Credit Limit is exceeded
5. Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM for Vendor