Our GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM to Sage 500 is a real time bi-directional link where any changes made to Sage CRM is updated to sage 500 on a real time basis.
In our previous blog, we have gone through how to Add scripts Manually for Sage 500 to Sage CRM Real time changes. Today, in this blog we will discuss about how to apply the Real time changes customization for multiple users/company in Sage 500.
Please follow the below steps
1. Select the Customizer Module, in that selects the ‘Manage Form Customization’.
2. Click on the Select Level Menu from the Customizer module as shown in below image.
3. This will open the Customization Level Module. From this select Company Check box and select the company code from company drop down for which the changes should be apply.
4. If user need to implement Real time changes for particular user then select Users check box and select users from the drop down
5. After that click on ‘OK’ button and save it.Click on Save button to promote the primary person at Sage 500 ERP.
This will apply all the changes from Sage 500 – Sage CRM Real Time Changes.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. Import Sage 500 Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
2. GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 500 ERP Integration
3. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
4. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM