GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 500 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 500 to Sage CRM and vice-versa . In our previous blog post, we discussed about creating additional Contacts and addresses in Sage 500 ERP from Sage CRM. Similarly, user can add Additional Contacts and addresses in Sage 500 ERP which will get updated to Sage CRM on real time basis. But an Organization may want to sync the data only in one direction instead of both directions i.e. user may want to update changes only from Sage CRM to Sage 500 ERP OR vice-versa.
In our GUMU™ Integration, we have provided this feature to achieve the above functionality by setting the various Synchronization Status options in the configuration screen.
In this Synchronization setting, there are 4 options through which user can decide the direction of integration. Below is the list of options along with GUMU features which will get enable depending upon the synchronization settings,
1. Both: If you have selected the direction of integration as Both, then the integration will work bi-directional and update from one system which will get reflect on other system.
2. One Way ERP to CRM: With this setting, any changes from the Sage 500 ERP will get updated to Sage CRM system on real time basis. However, update from Sage CRM system will not get updated to Sage 500. User can also use the Import Customer and Import Product routine with this setting.
3. One Way CRM to ERP: If the user wants the records to be updated only from Sage CRM to Sage ERP, then you will have to set the synchronization setting as “One Way CRM to ERP”. Here you cannot run the import routine and the flow of data will only be from sage CRM to Sage 500.
4. None: As the name suggests, this functionality will stop the syncing of data from the both systems and it will disable the GUMU™ Integration.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. Import Sage 500 Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
2. GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 500 ERP Integration
3. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
4. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM