GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 100 to Sage CRM and vice versa.
Our GUMU™ is designed to deliver seamless integration between sages 100 ERP. It empower the business by providing complete solution to every need. We always customize GUMU™ accordingly clients need and provide solution to every problem. Recently client walk to us with requirement where he wanted to see product wise sales of current year as well as of last year.
To fulfill his requirement, we modified our existing GUMU integration as given below.
1. We added a new tab in company entity with the name “Sales Details”.
2. In above screen, we displayed all the item purchased by particular customer, item description. Along with this, we also displayed columns with Dollar sold and Quantity sold of current year as well as of previous year.
3. Also we are displaying Total sales done for this customer till date in current year (YTD) as well as in last year (LYTD) at the bottom of the Sales Details Tab.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. New Feature in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Quick Order Entry
2. GUMU™ Integration is now compatible with Sage CRM v7.3 SP3 and Sage 100 v2017
3. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Sage 100 type field
4. Troubleshooting an error message of GUMU™ Integration – ‘Unable to connect MAS’
5. New Feature in GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Edit Order