In our GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 ERP integration product, we always add new features\enhancements to existing product. Our GUMU version is now compatible with latest Sage CRM 7.3 version.
New Stuff: GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Compatibility View mode
In our latest GUMU version, now we have added Help button on each GUMU related pages. While using GUMU integration, many times user come across various queries/questions related to functionality. In such cases, user can just click on the Help button added on the corresponding page and can get the full information about related functionality. On clicking of this Help Button, it will open a popup window with all its related information. The look and feel of GUMU help pages is exactly same as standard Sage CRM help pages.
Also read :
1. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Items are not getting hyperlinked in Sage100 Item Lookup
2. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional address from Sage CRM to Sage 100
3. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Creating additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage 100
4. GUMU Tips – Unable to access SageCRMPlugin.SageCRM Object
5. GUMU Sage 100 Tips – Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM using GUMU