In our previous blog, we gone through Import Customer feature wherein user can import the customers from Sage Intacct to Sage CRM.
Today, in this blog we will discuss about Auto Synch Customers i.e. how customers can be imported using Windows Scheduler. It will import the customers which are updated/created from yesterday.
If user want to keep Customer’s value updated on daily, weekly or monthly basis then he/she can run batch file (on daily, weekly or monthly basis manually or by scheduling the utility.) Before running scheduler, user will have to follow below steps –
- Edit ‘GT_SyncCustomerbatch’ file from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Greytrix\GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct\Auto Customer Synch”
- Edit the below details in that file –
- Enter the Sage CRM URL (like http://grey085/CRM2017R3/eware.dll)
- Enter Sage CRM username
- Enter Sage CRM password
- Enter Sage CRM Instance name
- Enter the Sage Intacct Company which is integrated with GUMU™ Integration. Note: – Scheduler will work only for 1 Sage Intacct Company and not for multiple Sage Intacct Company’s.
Note: – Scheduler will work only for 1 Sage Intacct Company and not for multiple Sage Intacct Company’s.
- Save the file
- Run ‘GT_SyncCustomerbatch’ with Run as Administrator option which will import Customer’s data from Sage Intacct to Sage CRM.