Sage Intacct contains multiple application(s) along with its menus and sub menus. To have a look around to specific application we go to Overview option. It allows us to know the application in a more easy way.
Overview is nothing but a systematic representation of your application. It shows your application in a digraph format, structural format, list wise, etc. Every overview contains its own format, maybe different from others.
In this blog, we are going to discuss how to check the Overview of particular application.
Follow the below steps:-
- Login to Sage Intacct with your credentials.
- Go to your Application and click on Overview option as shown below:
- Once the Overview page is opened, you may see your application details as shown below:
- In this application, it contains Setup, Data and Preferences section.
- The Setup section contains application information, its subscription’s, user’s manageability (managing user accessibility).
- The Data Section contains Reports, Contacts details, Entities details, Locations, etc.
- Preferences section contains personalized settings, security preferences, email preferences, general preferences, UI preferences, etc.
So using the Overview we can easily get even minute details of the applications.