Migration is a crucial process involving understanding the new system’s operations, setting up records, closely monitoring errors and risks, and being within the cost limits. Choosing a system for migration is also of paramount importance as it is responsible for the safe transfer of customer details and history, GL accounts, transactions, A/R and A/P related data.
Greytrix’s GUMU™ framework takes off this burden from your shoulders with its flawless Sage Intacct data migration services. With GUMUTM connector, migrate old ERP software like Sage 50 US (Peachtree), Sage 100 (MAS 90), Sage 300 (Accpac), QuickBooks, Custom Software, etc., to Sage Intacct (Cloud ERP solution) with end-to-end service and customizations.
Why migrate to Sage Intacct?
Modern world enterprises are fast-paced. They are in a constant race of establishing a unique identity and visibility for themselves. Slow processing can be a significant turndown. Manual data consolidation and daunting spreadsheets can further complicate processes.
A superior system with full core functionalities can help accelerate your growth. As a result, the market for cloud ERPs is growing. One can migrate from an on-premises system to an advanced Cloud ERP.
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based accounting software offered by Sage (a trusted name) custom-made for your changing needs.
Perks of moving to the #1 Cloud Accounting software –
- Seamless migration without losing any functionality
- Bid goodbye to painful excel spreadsheets
- Real-time data view
- Multi-dimensional reports
Migrate data with GUMUTM in 3 Steps!
Pre-analysis: It is essential to understand the business process and collect information regarding data migration. We map the project’s scope and prepare a test environment to initiate the data migration process at our migration centre based on the client insights.
- Data Extraction:Using the GUMU™ migration utility, data is extracted from the source ERP/accounting software and stored in the SQL database.
- Data Transformation: Data stored in the SQL database then it is transformed based on business requirement, company setup and structure for master’s records in Sage Intacct.
- Data loading:Transformed Data will be imported in this stage. Post data transfer, the entire system, including imported master information, transaction details, GL trial balances, customers and vendor aging balances, are reviewed and verified.
Check out the GUMU™ Sage Intacct migrations for –
- Sage 50 to Sage Intacct migration
- Sage 100 to Sage Intacct migration
- Quickbooks to Sage Intacct migration
Which modules are migrated to Sage Intacct?
GUMU™ transfers data from Source ERP/Accounting system to Sage Intacct:
- General Ledger:GL Accounts master information, All the beginning balances of accounts, GL history transactions along with their transaction details.
- Bank: Bank Masters along with their opening balances and all the bank related information in the source ERP
- Accounts Receivable:A/R Customers, Contacts, Ship-to Addresses, AR Terms, Salespersons, and open transactions.
- Accounts Payable:A/P Vendors, Contacts, AP Terms, Remit-to-locations and all AP open Transactions
- Purchase:In the Purchase Order section, only open purchase orders and details consisting of the item and its open values are converted. Partially shipped orders are also migrated as a part of open orders
- Sales:Open Sales Order and their details are migrated including the item and its open values. Partially shipped Sales Order details are transferred as a part of the open sales order
- Inventory Control:This section converts Item Masters, Stock (on-hand Quantity) and Unit of measure, etc. in Sage Intacct
The turnaround time for conversion depends on the size of the database and the complexities involved in it. However, we usually request around 8-10 days for test conversion. And based on the review and changes (if any), we give an estimated time for efficient live conversion.
Post import, all the converted data is verified, and all balances are matched. Depending on client needs, we also change the existing masters’ code with new/user-defined codes, if the client requires.
GUMU™ framework provides multiple options to convert masters’ information like –
- Keeping it the same as the source
- Enabling the users to define master code using excel or CSV format file
- Generate auto number codes for masters
Into the Sage Intacct Universe!
Sage Intacct is among the top-rated Cloud ERP software with a leading reputation for streamlining complex accounting processes. The agile system adapts to suit business needs and derive targeted operational insights. Migrating ERP legacy systems to Sage Intacct will help you with faster and automated processes. In addition, a mightier software with advanced procedures will help accommodate and automate most of your redundant processes.