As we all know, Sage 500 is ideal for managing operations, financials, logistics, inventory and more for manufacturing and distribution business. Sage 500 can help streamline task for a number of different roles in company, sage 500 serves several key functions such as financials, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Reporting analysis, Sales Management and more. In Sales Management, Sage 500 provides the user with Sales Territories Maintenance functionality.
New Stuff: MAINTAIN CUSTOMER CLASSES IN SAGE 500 ERP
- A sales territory is the customer group or geographical area for which an individual salesperson or a sales team holds responsibility. Territories can be defined based on geography, sales potential, history etc.
- Sage 500 allows us to maintain sales territories through ‘Setup Sales Territories’ screen. The screen is located at Accounts Receivable Maintenance menu > Setup AR Options > Set up Sales Territories.
- Sales Territories are mapped to Customer addresses.
- This task is available only if the use Salespersons and Commission check box is selected in Set up AR Options window.
- We use Set Up Sales Territories to define sales territories for our company.
- We can also use the territories for sorting report information, such as sorting by salesperson or region and to track the salesperson and sales history. Sage 500 gives us the option to set criteria of Sales Territories in report printing; this option is available in most of the reports in AR module.
- To add new territory, on Set up Sales Territories window we need to enter the name of the territory in the grid and click on Finish and Exit button.
- This information is used to assign a sales territory to a customer address in Maintain Customers.
This is how we can maintain and utilize sales territories information in Sage 500 ERP.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.