An organization usually employ ERP and CRM to make sure business runs successfully. Sage 300 is a business management solution for small and medium companies to connect in the most critical parts of your business, including finance, operations, sales, and service. Whereas, Salesforce has made great inroads as a leading cloud based solution that focuses primarily on CRM functionality.
ERP and CRM tend to work in isolation thus make it difficult to streamline integration on their own. Greytrix Integrates Sage 300 and Salesforce to run together by synchronizing the data and bi directional flow of information on real time basis.
Greytrix offers GUMU™ integration solutions for Sage 300 ERP with Salesforce.com a best of breed solution for organizations to enhance their customer interaction. With Sage 300 ERP and Salesforce Cloud CRM integration, you have actionable customer information.
Watch a Demo of Salesforce Integration with Sage 300
BENEFITS of SALESFORCE – SAGE 300 INTEGRATION
1. Based on real – time data, Management can make informed decisions & identify business opportunities
2. Sales person can extract client information in Real-time and on the go
3. Enhanced client experience due to faster resolution of queries and personalized responses
4. Increased employee productivity due to data consistency and no efforts to correct duplication
FEATURES OF SALESFORCE – SAGE 300 INTEGRATION
1. Real-Time, Bi-Directional Link data sync
2. Authorization Control
3. Entity Synchronization
4. Flexibility to configure
5. Easy to Promote Customers and Sales Orders
6. Linking / Unlinking Customers
7. Get a 360° view of all customer interactions
8. Better Sales-Operation alignment through cloud integration
For more information on Salesforce – Sage 300 integration, read more http://www.greytrix.com/product/sage-300-erp/gumu-300-salesforce-integration
Write to us at email@example.com for Brochure and Full Product Demo.
Experience the PRO version of GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with Sage X3 which is readily available on Salesforce AppExchange – http://bit.ly/SalesforcePROIntegration