Configuration is the initial step of our GUMU™ Salesforce Integration with Sage 300. Without configuration, a user cannot process or access any feature of the integration. For this, the user has to establish a connection between Salesforce and ERP Sage 300 by providing configuration details. Once a connection is successful, a user can make all transactions like Import data from ERP, create a sales order, promote accounts from Salesforce to ERP etc.
Steps to create a new configuration in Salesforce
- Login to your Salesforce Org.
- Go to Administration Tab.
- Click on the Configuration Tab to open the Configuration list Page.
- A list of existing configurations will appear on the screen if the configuration has already been created.
- If not, then click on “New Integration” button to create a connection.
- After clicking on “New Integration” button, configuration window will appear. Refer the below screen.
- ERP System: To create a new connection, first select ERP system from the list as shown on the screen. After selection of ERP system, company details will be displayed on the screen.
- Web Service URL: Put your web service URL in the field provided.
- Name: Provide a name for the configuration. The name should be unique.
- Synchronization: – Synchronization provides you the way of syncing data. It can be either one way or both. Below are the types of Synchronization –
– Both: It works by syncing data from both the sides.
– Salesforce to ERP: User can sync data from Salesforce to ERP.
– ERP to Salesforce: User can sync data from ERP to Salesforce.
- Default: If the user selects a configuration as default, it becomes default integration on all the integration pages.
- Inactive: Configuration becomes inactive.
- After entering integration setting details, move to the company level details for the ERP.
- Company Code: Provide Company name of ERP for which you have to make a transaction.
- Username: Provide the username of ERP System.
- Password: Provide correct password of ERP system.
- After entering all the details, click on “Test connection” button to test the connection.
- If a connection is successful, click on “Save” button.
In this way, we can connect to the ERP system from Salesforce. After successful connection, a user will be able to use all the features of integration.
Features of Salesforce and Sage 300 Integration
- Real-Time, Bi-Directional Link data sync
- Authorization Control
- Entity Synchronization
- Flexibility to configure
- Easy to Promote Customers and Sales Orders
- Linking / Unlinking Customers
- Get a 360° view of all customer interactions
- Better Sales-Operation alignment through cloud integration
Product Demo of GUMU™ Integration for Salesforce with Sage 300
Experience the PRO version of GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with Sage X3 which is readily available on Salesforce AppExchange
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offers Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that requires apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.