Our GUMU™ SAGE ERP Integration for Salesforce (Sage 100, Sage X3 and Sage 300) is a real-time bi-directional link. Using GUMU™ user can sync data between Salesforce to Sage ERP and vice versa. GUMU also allows users to keep track of their ERP data on a real-time basis without a hitch. Here in this blog, we will discuss how to apply filters to your ERP data fetched on a real-time basis through Salesforce.
Let’s consider a practical example over here, a single Customer in ERP can have too many Sales Orders, Quotes and Shipments and going through all of these data might be a task in itself but GUMU being the military knife which comprises of too many features compiled in a dynamic package have solutions to this as well. The recent upgrade of GUMU has finally addressed the elephant in the room and now the real-time basis tabs have filters which provide the user the capability to view data as per their needs.
To imply these filters, visit an already promoted Customer or linked Customer then follow the below steps-
1. Once the Customer (Account) page is opened. Click on “ERP Customer Details” button
2. Now, you’ll be redirected to a page that consist of all the data for the Customer present in your ERP fetched on a real-time basis.
3. Now, if you click on one of the aforementioned tabs then you will see the list of records corresponding to that Customer. For example, if you click on Sales Order tab then you will see the list of all the Sales Orders present for that Customer.
4. Now above this very list, you will find a filter section which would allow the user to filter these records either based on Site or Order Status or both. Once the filter criteria are set the user just has to click on “Filter” button and the records will be filtered.
5. Similarly, the same can be applied to BP Inquiry, Quote Inquiry, and Shipment.
With these new features, GUMU has again provided a feature that will not only help the Users to restrict the data they are viewing but also provide a better perspective regarding their data on a real-time basis.
1. Promote Salesforce Contacts to Sage X3 ERP using GUMU™
2. Promoting Billing Address from Salesforce to Sage ERP X3
3. Real-time details in GUMU SAGE X3 Integration for Salesforce
4. Create Entity in GUMU SAGE ERP X3 Integration for Salesforce
5. Syncing data using GUMU™ SAGE ERP X3 Integration for Salesforce
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization’s, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users. Greytrix has some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.