Our GUMU™ Sage ERP Integration for Salesforce (Sage 100, Sage EM and Sage 300) is a real-time bi-directional link. Using GUMU™ user can sync data between Salesforce to Sage ERP and vice versa.
There has been a request from a couple of companies using the GUMU™ integration to provide them with the capability in the tool for “Promoting” an SF Account as a “Vendor” in Sage 100. So we have created a new add-on that runs over and above GUMU™ in a Salesforce Org. Here in this blog, we will discuss details about how a user can promote an already existing “Account” in Salesforce as a “Vendor” in Sage 100 by using this Extension/Add-on.
Note: It is mandatory to synchronize some required entities such as AP Division, Vendor Terms Code before promoting a vendor to Sage 100.
– > Click on GUMU Integration app.
– > Click on Accounts tab. A list of “All” Accounts in the Salesforce org is displayed.
– > Open an Account with Type as ‘Vendor’ which is not linked to any Sage 100 record. The Account detail screen appears as below along with a Promote Vendor button.
– > Click on Promote Vendor button. The screen navigates to a page for entering details required for promoting a Vendor.
– > Fill the required details-
Integration – Specify the configured Integration name
AP Division – Specify the AP Division
Terms Code – Specify the Terms Code
Vendor No – Specify the non-existing vendor No.
– > Click on Promote button. The corresponding Account gets promoted to Sage 100 as Vendor and can be viewed in the ERP system.
Below is the screenshot of the Promoted Account in Sage 100-
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization’s, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users. Greytrix has some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.