In the previous blog, we looked on the ways to sync additional fields (at Order header level) from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
In this blog we will showcase further the ways to Sync additional values from the Order Detail screen for the selected Product and also how you can override certain values related to selected Item information from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system.
For instance, user requires to transfer over “Unit Cost” information of a selected Product from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system during Promote routine of Sales Orders. They can achieve by following these easy steps:
- Navigate to the GUMU Settings and click on the “Entity Mapping/Import” option.
- Click on the Import Routine specific for Order Lines, (search for record with “OrderItem” in the Object column). Navigate to the Details tab and click on “SF to ERP” Option. Map the additional field Cost to the Sage 100 ERP Order Product Unit Cost field as depicted in the following screenshot.
Here, you will also have to create an additional layout for activating the
“Additional Fields” button on the line items. You can refer the blog posted for Sales Order Header layout. It’s just that instead of the “Order” object, you will have to refer “OrderItem” object and follow the remaining steps with field to be choosed that are added in the above mapping.
- Navigate to the GUMU Integration app page and click on the Sales Order Tab. Create a New Order for an Integrated Account in Salesforce.
- After filling the Order Header information and ERP Information, browse to the Order Line Tab. Down there click on the Add product button to select an Integrated Product from Sage 100 ERP system.
- User can now click on the Additional Fields Button on the Order Product Screen; this will enable the users to enter the Unit Cost information for the selected Product. Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
- Once done, user can simply click the “Save and Promote” button from the header area to create the Sales Order record in Sage 100.
- Users can now drill into the promoted Sales Order record in the Sage 100 ERP Order Screen to view the entered Unit cost associated with the promoted Order line item.
Through this added GUMU™ functionality, user can now promote sync and override multiple (custom defined/additional) field information associated with the selected Product Line of the promoted Sales Order. We hope that you find this blog helpful, if you still have queries, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.