In the previous blog, we looked upon the features that have been now included in the new Lightning Interface for Import Entity Routine in GUMU™ Integration to add additional fields to the “Promote (Customer)” functionality from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP.
Keeping in continuation; this blog will focus on how the users can synch additional field values and override certain field values during the Promote Routine of Orders from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP systems. For instance, user requires to transfer over Sales Order Comment information to Sage 100 ERP system.
They can easily achieve that by simply following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the GUMU™ Settings Page and click on the Entity Mapping/Import Option
- Click onto the Import Routine specific for Orders (the one where Object states as “Order”). Navigate to the Details tab and click on SF to ERP Option.
- Map the additional field “Comment” to the Sage 100 ERP Order “Comment” information field as shown in the above image.
- Now , navigate to the GUMU™ Integration Page and click on the “Sales Order” Tab. Create a “New” (or you can edit a non-promoted) Order. In case of a new Order, fill in the necessary details for the orders.
- User can now click on the “Additional Fields” button as highlighted in the image above; this will enable the users to enter comments specific for the created Order.
- After entering the value for additional field “Comments”, click on Save button to save the changes.
- Finally click on the “Save and Promote” button. This will push the entered Order and the additional “Comment” information over to the Sage 100 Sales Order Screen as shown in the image below.
Through this functionality user can now synch multiple additional field information during the GUMU™ Sales Order Promote Routine of Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP system.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Accounts) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Enabling Zero / Negative Quantity
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – SSL Certificate Error
- GUMU™ Salesforce Import Routine – Tricks and Facts about the use of Filter Functionality
- GUMU™ Salesforce Import Routine – Tricks and Facts about creating Relationship between Entities