In our previous blog for Import Routine we discussed about “How to Import Data from Sage (Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage X3) to Salesforce” using the Salesforce Classic Interface, but in this blog we will be discussing the usage of same after inclusion of the Salesforce Lightning Component update in GUMU™.
Kindly follow the steps stated below in order to use Schedule functionality in Salesforce: –
- Login to Salesforce Org.
- Go to App Launcher and select “GUMU Settings” from app list.
- Click on “Entity Mapping/Import” tab to view entity list page.
- Select the entity for which you want to run the import routine and click on “Edit” button.
- For scheduling purpose, user need to set Next Run “Date & Time” and select “Schedule Type” as Hourly/Daily/Weekly from the drop-down under Schedule section and click on “Save” button.
- Whenever user will Schedule the import routine (for ex: – on Hourly basis); then user can see the “Previous Run Time” when the current import routine runs. Also, user can see the “Next Run Time” on which Date & Time the next import routine will run (For more Clarification refer the below image).
Once the data is imported in Salesforce then it can be further use to perform analysis using any Wave analytics and Dashboard reporting.
We hope that using the details mentioned in the blog, you are able to successfully schedule the Import Routines for the specific entity. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.