In this blog we will discuss about how the user can promote an already existing “Account” in Salesforce as a “Vendor” in Sage 100 ERP by using GUMU™ Lightning Version.
For the classic version, you can refer this blog on Vendor Promotion.
Note: It is mandatory to synchronize some required entities such as AP Division, Vendor Terms Code before promoting a Vendor to Sage 100.
Please follow the below steps on how to Promote a Vendor in Salesforce using GUMU™ Sage 100 ERP.
- Login to Salesforce.
- Go to App menu and select “GUMU Integration” App.
- Click on “Accounts” tab and a list of “All” Accounts in the Salesforce org is displayed.
- Open an Account with Type as “Vendor” which is not linked to any Sage 100 record. The Account detail screen appears as below along with a Promote Vendor button.
- Click on “Promote Vendor” button. And you will be navigated to a page for selecting integration from the list or it will display the default integration, if 1 has been set/marked to be used as “Default Integration”.
- Click on “Next” button. The screen navigates to a page for selecting /entering ERP details required for promoting a Vendor. Fill the required details –
- Integration – Specify previously selected Integration name.
- AP Division – Specify the AP Division to be used for Vendor record based on the Sage database setup.
- Terms Code – Specify the Terms Code to be used for Vendor based on the business scenario.
- Vendor No – Specify non-existing “Vendor Number” to be used for Vendor record based on the business scenario.
- Click on Promote button. The corresponding Account gets promoted to Sage 100 as Vendor and can be viewed in the ERP system.
Below is the screenshot of the Promoted Account in Sage 100.
We hope that using the details mentioned in the blog, you are able to successfully promote the Salesforce Account as a Vendor in your Sage 100 systems. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner, as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Synching Additional (Accounts) Fields from Salesforce to Sage 100 ERP
- GUMU™ Features – Add-on for Promoting Salesforce Orders as a Purchase Order to Sage 100 using Lightning Version
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Real-Time Tax Calculation in Sales Order for Sage 100
- Create Entity in GUMU™ SAGE 100 Integration – Lightning Interface