In this blog, we will discuss how to Bulk Active all the Products in Salesforce.
If user wants to activate all products in Salesforce then every time they need to do it manually. They need to click on the checkbox on individual record and it is a time-consuming process. GUMU™ Integration provides ability in which user can automatically activate all products in Salesforce using the in-build import routine feature.
Below are the steps that need to be performed to keep every product Active in Salesforce automatically through import routine: –
- Go to “App Launcher”
- Search for “GUMU Setting” and click on it.
- Click on “Entity Mapping/Import”
Modifying Import Routines
- Open the “Product” import routine as displayed below the image.
- Once the user opens the Product import routine, go to the “Details” tab. And click on the “Edit” button to add new mapping as shown below image.
- As a result,They will find the Target field label as “Active” which should be always kept as “True”.
- Using this the Product that will import/update through the import routine, however, will be mark as “Active” for use in Salesforce. Finally, click on the “Save” button. (Refer to the below image)
- When the user has saved the changes, they need to click on the “Sync” button. This is an on-demand/manual request to import new/updated products from Sage to Salesforce.
- User can go to the “Log” section and click on the “Refresh” button to check the logs. The logs generated will state “Job Started” & “Job Finished” successfully.
- Once the sync successfully runs. The Product import routine, will automatically keep All the Product Statuses as “Active”. This will make sure that the product can be used in Salesforce (For more clarification refers to the below image).
By following the above steps user can bulk activate all the Products in Salesforce with the help of the import routine.
We hope that using the details mentioned in the blog, you can successfully activate the Products in Salesforce. If you still have queries or any related problem, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.