While working on Salesforce project using VS Code you/user might notice that the VS Code’s refresh command suddenly stopped working. It would give the error “Error authenticating with the refresh token due to: expired access/refresh token”
Error authenticating with the refresh token due to: expired access/refresh token
You would not find any solution online, so mentioned below are the solution details that you can follow.
- Firstly, delete the “.sfdx” folder from the project folder (which gets created automatically for Salesforce project)
- Secondly, re-authorize the org.
- And finally refresh/Deploy metadata from Salesforce.
To sum up, using the steps mentioned above, you can fix the error in the VS Code.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. If you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- How to Create (and Implement) Custom Salesforce Notification using Process Builder
- Convenience added to Process Builder
- Resolve Process Builder error while importing data using GUMU™
- GUMU™ New Feature – Using Standard Opportunity Workflow functionality in Salesforce
- GUMU™ New Feature – Using Standard Opportunity Workflow functionality in Salesforce-Part 2