In this blog, we will discuss how a user can promote an AR-Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP using GUMU™ Integration.
Our product GUMU™ Integration is well known for the real-time, bi-directional sync of data between Salesforce to Sage ERP. Using GUMU™ users can promote Invoices from Salesforce to Sage ERP as well as import the data from Sage ERP to Salesforce. Also, our GUMU™ Integration is built in LWC i.e.: Salesforce Lightning Web Component.
Note: Before promoting A/R Invoice, it is mandatory to synchronize a few required entities. Such as A/R Items, A/R UOM, and A/R Price-book Entry. Please follow the below steps on how to promote a Sample Invoice in Salesforce using GUMU™ SAGE 300 ERP.
Below are the steps to promote an AR Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 100:-
- Firstly, log in to your Salesforce Org.
- Secondly, go to App menu and select “GUMU Integration” App.
- Click on “A/R Invoice” tab and click on New Button to create new AR Invoice.
- While creating new Invoice select an Account for Invoice Promotion in Invoice Information section. Fields on screen are populated on the basis of selected Account. Modify necessary data if need be, and then click on ERP Information.
- Once you click on ERP Information enter the mandatory fields for Invoice Promotion from Salesforce to Sage 300.
- In addition, after entering all the details in ERP Information click on Invoice Lines to Add Product.
- Click on Add Product button and then you will find the below Window to add Product. Enter the required fields like Product Code, UOM, Quoted Price. Additionally, you will find some fields to be populated automatically on real time basis. Click on “Save” button to add that particular product for the specific AR Invoice.
- Meanwhile, you will see a screen just like the below image where you will find the Invoice Total to be Calculated automatically. To promote the AR Invoice click on save and Promote button.
- In conclusion, after promoting the AR Invoice you will find that Invoice in the list for that particular integration and ERP Invoice Number generated for that AR Invoice.
By following the above steps, we hope you are able to promote an A/R Invoice from Salesforce to Sage 300 ERP.
We hope that you find this blog helpful, if you still have queries, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.