In this blog, we are going to discuss about “How to Create a Sandbox Template in Salesforce” This blog post will cover the process of creating a Sandbox Template in Salesforce. The purpose of this template is to facilitate the creation of Partial Copy Sandbox and Full Copy Sandbox.
Create a Sandbox Template
- We are creating a sandbox template to access all the standard and custom object data that is required in any salesforce organization.
- And another advantage of using sandbox template is that you can also select the object lists as per your requirement you don’t want to select all the objects for creating the sandbox org.
- Then, selected object list can be displayed with total number of object lists you have been selected.
- What happens when you select the custom and standard objects while creating a partial copy sandbox? On each selection of the objects for sandbox template, there are up to 10,000 records that are taken over from the production instance.
- Now, lets start how to configure this.
- Go to Setup and search “Sandbox” in Quick find search.
- Click on sandbox, and choose the “Sandbox Templates” from the Available Sandbox Licenses.
- Click on New sandbox Template button.
- Fill the details with Name, Description (optional) and select the object lists which you want a copy into your sandbox.
- Your new sandbox template is ready and now you can make partial copy sandbox and full copy sandbox too.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to learn “How to Create a Sandbox Template in Salesforce?“. If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.