In this blog, we will discuss how to link accounts from existing salesforce Org with Sage ERP Customers through GUMU™ with help of this blog the user can easily sort or get Customers related to it by matching data using Customer numbers or Customer codes.
Earlier, if the user wants to assign an ERP Customer lookup, a pop-up appears where the user can select ERP Customer by clicking on the code.
Here is the link for the blog to Link Existing Salesforce Accounts Using GUMU™ Lightning Version for your reference earlier we used to get multiple Accounts while using search now you can get the exact Customer which you search for it in the search box.
Kindly follow the steps stated below in order to link the Salesforce Accounts with Sage ERP Customers.
- Log in to Salesforce Org.
- Go to App Launcher and Search “GUMU Settings” from the app list.
- Click on “Link Account” tab.
- Now, let us first select the desired Integration from the list of Integration.
- Then enter the text in “From Account Name” and “To Account Name” fields, and the user can easily find a specific Salesforce Account Name.
- Click on the “Get List button” to get the list of Salesforce Accounts/Customers from the list of unlinked records. It is an easy way to get Specific Account record names from large data.
- Click on the ERP Search Customer tag.
- A modal form will show-up for Search Customer Record.
Here User can apply filters using Search By “Customer Name or Number” and Search type “Contains or Exact/Equal”.
Then enter the Text value for the matching record of ERP Customer Detail where you can select an ERP Customer by clicking on the Code (i.e., Customer Number) link.
- After selecting Customer then click on the “Link” Button.
- The Accounts get linked with the ERP Customer selected and disappear from the list.
In Conclusion, to verify an account is linked, you can Check to “Unlink Account tab” where they get the linked Accounts List for unlinked Account Or check the “Customer No” field from the account. Go to Accounts -> Select the Account -> Customer Number field.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to “Link Account By Exact Match with ERP Customers Records“. If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- Unlinking Salesforce Accounts using GUMU™ lightning version
- Using GUMU™ Link existing Salesforce Accounts with Sage 100 ERP Customers
- Using GUMU™ Link existing Salesforce Accounts with Sage 300 ERP Customers
- Remove linking between Salesforce Accounts and Sage ERP X3 Customer
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks and Tips – about creating Relationships between Entities Import Routine
- Salesperson Mapping functionality in GUMU™ with Sage 100 ERP – Part 1