In this blog, we will discuss how a user can set default address code in configuration settings for Sage X3 in Salesforce using GUMU™. This blog is in continuation to our previous blog, where we explained how a user can promote the Shipping Address as Default Address from Salesforce to Sage X3 using GUMU Lightning components. We have further enhancend the fucntionality and given the user a control over the default address code that will be automatically set for all future Addresses added against an Account.
Mentioned below are the steps for the user to follow and Set default Address Code for usage by the integration.
Steps to set Default Address code
- Log into Salesforce org.
- Navigate to App Launcher.
- Search for GUMU
- Click on the GUMU Setting app.
- Navigate to the Configuration Tab.
- Click on the gear icon of the Configuration Settings tab on the right side.
- Navigate to the Address tab and set Default Address Code in both the fields Shipping code (example S01) and Billing Code (example B01).
- Navigate to the ‘GUMU Integration’ app.
- Create an Account with the required fields and add shipping and billing addresses to it.
- Go to the Sage Addresses tab and see the address code is been set up by default.
- On the Default Shipping Address tab address code is been set up by default.
- Also, on the Default Billing Address tab, the Address code is been set up by default.
Note:- If user want to add multiple shipping addresses or billing addresses then user have to create a new address code on both the addresses by clicking on new address button.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to “Set default address code initially for Sage X3 in Salesforce using GUMU™ Lightning Version.” If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- Promote Shipping Address from Salesforce to Sage X3 using GUMU™ Integration
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Promoting Billing Address from SF.com to Sage X3 using GUMU Lightning components
- How to resolve error [At least one delivery address must be Active] while importing Customer Address in Salesforce from Sage X3 ERP