In this blog, we will discuss how the user can Promote order using the Quote to Order Flow feature in Lightning using GUMU™. Previously, we used GUMU™ Integration’s Sales Order tab to handle Sales Order promotion in Salesforce. However, with this new feature, users can promote the order directly from the Salesforce Standard Orders tab. To take advantage of this functionality, users are required to install the “Quote to Order Flow” package.
Promote order using the Quote to Order Flow
To enable the Promote Order functionality on a button click, follow these steps. Prior to that start by adding the “Promote Order” QuickAction Button to the Record Page layout. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Setup.
- Click on “Object Manager” and select the Standard object for Order.
- Under the selected object, navigate to “Buttons, Links, and Actions“.
- Click on “New Action“.
- For the Action Type, choose “Lightning Component“.
- Select “PromoteOrder” as the component.
- Enter the label “Promote Order” for the action.
- Provide a description of the action.
- Optionally, you can click on “Change Icon” to select a different icon for the action.
- Finally, click on “Save“.
- Then add the “Promote Order” QuickAction Button to the Record Page layout.
Once done with this you have achieved around 20% of the Promote order using the Quote to Order Flow.
- Later, Generate the Order from the Quote. Refer to the provided blog to know more about this: Quote To Order Conversion on a Single button click in Salesforce with GUMU™
- After Generating the Order from the quote, navigate to the Orders tab and open the Generated Order that you want to Promote, and click on the “Promote Order” button. Refer to the image below
- After clicking the “Promote Order” button, if the order is successfully promoted, a toast message will display on the screen that indicates the successful promotion of the Order.
- If the order has already been promoted and the user attempts to promote it again, a toast message will be displayed to indicate that the order has already been promoted.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to “How to Promote order using the Quote to Order Flow”. If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.