Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac ERP) provide users with varied Purchase Order reports that are useful in number of ways while using Sage 300 ERP.
In this blog, we would be discussing about these reports in detail, which are as follows;
1. PO Transaction List Report: This report lets user print detailed or summary listings of all current Purchase Orders transactions. Users usually print this report to obtain information about current transactions and about past transactions, which have yet not cleared. Thus to print this report navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Transaction List.
Click on print button to get the Output.
2. P/O Purchase Order Action Report: The Purchase Order Action report provides summary or detail list of current purchase orders. Thus to print this report navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Purchase Order Action.
3. P/O Purchase History Report: Purchase History report allows user to print summary or detailed purchase information by vendor or inventory item. Users usually print this report after running Day End Processing, at the end of an accounting cycle, or any time they want to check the purchasing history. Thus to print this report navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Purchase History.
4. P/O Aged Purchase Orders Report: PO Aged Purchase Order report lets users obtain a list of all incomplete purchase orders and their relative ages in the system. This report should be run periodically to identify purchase orders which have not been completed. Thus to print navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Aged Purchase Orders.
Also Read: Order Entry Reports in Sage 300 ERP
5. P/O Posting Journal Report: This report should be printed at the end of each day, as part of day-end procedure and audit trail documentation. Users usually print posting journals regularly (daily or weekly) after running Day End processing. Thus to print navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Posting Journals.
6. G/L Transactions Report: G/L Transactions report is a list of general ledger transactions created from all posted transactions and revaluations. This report should be printed before using the Create G/L Batch form to send transactions to the general ledger. Thus to print navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->GL Transactions.
7. Payables Clearing Audit List Report: Payables Clearing Audit list reports the debit and credit entries to Payables Clearing account for receipts, invoices, returns, credit notes, and debit notes. Users usually print this report to reconcile Payables Clearing account. Thus to print navigate to P/O Analytical Reports->Payables Clearing Audit List.
Thus, Sage 300 ERP provides a number of useful reports for Purchase Order. All Purchase Order reports include:
– Date and time the report was printed
– Report title
– Company name, as entered in Company profile
– Page number
– Selection criteria for the report
Purchase Order reports puts critical information at fingertips, improving vendor relationships and maximize purchasing power. Extensive reporting and inquiry capabilities provide insights required to negotiate best possible cost from vendors and ensure best possible delivery date.