The Vendor Transactions report lists transactions that were posted to vendor accounts during the period you specify when you print the report. You can sort the transactions by document date, by document number, or by fiscal year and period.
The number of days that the transaction is overdue on the date you print the report. This information shows your payment habits with each vendor and highlights seriously overdue transactions that may require immediate payment
New Stuff: Add Widget feature in Sage 300c
To navigate Vendor Transactions screen: – Greytrix Extended Report pack Report AP Vendor Transaction (Refer Below screen)
In this blog, we will discuss how we have developed customized Vendor transaction Report to display additional fields in the report.
Note: – This will be crystal report format
If we look into the standard report there is some field already exist to showing batch and Entry details of the Transaction and we have customized the same report and added some details like Vendor information, Taxes information, vendor exchange rate etc. (Refer below screenshot )
- Fiscal year:-this will be Fiscal year details of same batch which user has been already printed
- Fiscal period: – this will be Fiscal period details of same batch which user has been already printed
- Due date: – this will be due date details of same batch which user has been already printed
- Vendor Name: – this will be Vendor Name details of same batch which user has been already printed
- Order no: – this will be header level Order no details of same batch which user has been already printed
- BS GL code (Header):- payable control account based on Vendor account set details of the same batch
- Expense GL (line):- detail level GL Account field details of the same batch
- Transaction currency: – vendor currency field details of the same batch
- Rate type: – Rate type field from Rate tab details of the same batch
- Gross amount: – document total + total tax field details of the same batch
- Tax amount: – tax amount field details of the same batch
- Net amount: – Gross amount- Tax amount details of the same batch
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. We have the migration expertise of Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We work on the latest Sage 300c technologies and offer best-in-class Sage 300 | Sage 300c customization and development services. This include upgrading old codes, creating new web screens, delivering new reporting tools like Sage Intelligence, PowerBI and SAP BO to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 | Sage 300c Services, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.