Greytrix has released its latest version of GUMU™ Sage CRM integration with Sage 500 ERP. This is a real-time bi-directional integration between Sage CRM and Sage 500 ERP. Based on our experiences with the earlier versions and resellers feedback we have incorporated some new features and likewise, we have dropped some unwanted and cumbersome steps during installation and configuration of the integration link.GUMU is compatible with versions. (Check with us if you can’t find your version in the list)
Sage CRM: 6.1, 6.2 (With latest patches) and 7.0 SP1
Sage 500: 7.05, 7.2, 7.3
Some Points to note :
GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 500 Integration uses Sage CRM web services to insert and update data into Sage CRM. This takes care of the Sage CRM updates where the Sage 500 system is not on the same machine as Sage CRM and since we are using Sage CRM web services, the data integrity is taken care of.
Multiple Company Integration – GUMU integration with Sage 500 ERP allows you to integrate multiple Sage 500 companies with a single Sage CRM instance. Hence using a single Sage CRM instance you can manage more than one Sage 500 customer.
Sage CRM Solo – You can now use this integration with your Sage CRM Solo system.
Key features of Standard integration
- Customer Import: Import/synchronize Sage 500 customers to create companies, addresses and people in Sage CRM. The latest version allows you to import customers on the basis of customer number or last updated date. The last updated date option allows the user to sync only those records that were updated after a specify date. The import routine creates Sage CRM company records from Sage 500 customers. The customers that are imported in Sage CRM are now linked with its corresponding Sage 500 customer. Any changes to record in one system will now be updated in the other system.
- View Orders: You can view the customer’s sales orders under its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides with the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and closed. These order records are read-only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
- AR Inquiry: You can view customer AR Inquiry its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and fully paid. These AR inquiry records are read-only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
- Credit Info Analysis: View customer aged analysis, summary, and detail, including drill down to a transaction, splits into detail lines. You can view the customer sales aging on the graphical interface that is new in this version.
Key features of Order Entry integration
- Product Import: Import/ synchronize Sage 500 items with CRM products.
- Sage CRM Quotes: Create SageCRM quotes using Sage 500 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. Quotes may then be converted to orders and promoted to Sage 500 using SageCRM functionality.
- Custom Item Lookup: Apart from the standard item lookup GUMU integration provides the user with a custom item lookup where the user has more flexibility for searching the items in Sage 500 based on quantity on hand, warehouse and item description.
- Sage CRM Orders: Create SageCRM orders using Sage 500 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. GUMU integration takes care of the product pricing by fetching the latest product pricing from Sage 500 everytime a product is selected. Hence the user always creates an order based on the latest pricing in Sage 500. The GUMU integration also calculates the tax on each line items based on the warehouse location, quantity, UOM etc of the item. The order from Sage CRM is posted in Sage 500 using the Sage CRM order entry screen. The order number is generated from Sage 500 itself and updated in Sage CRM on successful posting of the order in Sage 500.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.