GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 500 ERP integration is a real-time and bi-directional link. Today in this blog, we will go through Sage CRM side configuration.
Once you are done with the GUMU installation at Sage CRM server, you can follow below steps to configure the integration from Sage CRM side.
1. Login to Sage CRM and navigate to administration -> Customization -> Component Manager.
2. You will be able to see two GUMU Components namely GUMU Standard and GUMU Order Entry. Install them in a sequence.
New Stuff: GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 100 ERP Integration
3. After successful installation of components, navigate to Administration menu where you will find new button “MAS 500 Administration”.
4. Click on the MAS 500 ERP Administration menu -> Configuration icon -> Click on New button
5. Enter below details in the configuration screen.
DSN Name: – By default GUMU creates a DSN as GUMUMAS500 while installing the setup on Sage CRM server. Use this default DSN name for configuration.
Company Code & Company description: – Enter the Sage 500 ERP Company name which you want to configure in integration. Also enter Description of the company name in Company description field.
User Name and password: – Enter the Sage 500 ERP application credentials which will be used to connect to Sage 500 ERP. Please make sure the user which is configured should have admin level rights/roles defined in Sage 500 ERP.
Synchronization: – This field provides the option to set the integration direction. It can be one way from ERP to CRM OR one way from CRM to ERP OR both ways.
Domain Name: – Enter the domain name where Sage CRM and Sage 500 ERP systems are located. Please make sure that Sage CRM and Sage 500 ERP applications should be in same domain.
Windows User and Windows Password: – Please provide the admin level windows domain user and its password. GUMU uses this domain user while reading and writing data from Sage 500 ERP and Sage CRM system over the network. If user doesn’t have admin level rights, then it can create issues while updating/creating records from Sage CRM to Sage 500 ERP OR vice versa.
Also Read :
1. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM
2. Use GUMU to bridge the gap between Sage CRM – Sage 500 ERP
3. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage MAS 500 ERP Integration
4. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration
5. Creating Screen dynamically using Sage CRM EntryGroup object