GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 500 (MAS500) ERP integration is real time bidirectional integration link which provide ability to import Sage 500 customers into Sage CRM. User can also edit and promote Sage 500 customer data from Sage CRM to Sage 500 on a realtime basis.
Today in this blog we will go through the Import Customer feature from this integration link. We will walk through the steps to import Sage 500 customer into Sage CRM.
Steps to Import Sage 500 customers into Sage CRM –
Login to Sage CRM > Administration > MAS 500 Administration > Import customer as shown in below image
New Stuff : GUMU Sage CRM version 7.3 integration with Sage 100 ERP now available
– Please note that GUMU supports Multi-company integration. In case if Sage CRM admin user have configured multiple Sage 500 companies, user will have to select corresponding Sage 500 Company from which he want to bring Sage 500 customers in sage CRM.
Criteria to import Sage 500 customers
– Import customer in bulk: User can just click on Synch button to import all the Sage 500 customers into Sage CRM.
– Import customer on the basis of Sage 500 customer modify date: User can input specific date from which he want to bring Sage 500 customer into Sage CRM. If any Sage 500 customer have modify date greater than specified date then it will be synch to Sage CRM.
– Import customer on the basis of Sage 500 customer number range: Here user can provide Sage 500 customer range which he wants to bring into Sage CRM in FROM and TO fields.
1. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage MAS 500 ERP Integration
2. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
3. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
4. Use GUMU to bridge the gap between Sage CRM – Sage 500 ERP
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM