GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where user can update the information from Sage CRM to Sage X3 and vice versa. In our last post, we have gone through Creating additional contacts from Sage CRM to Sage X3 in which we discussed how Sage CRM user can create an additional contact from Sage CRM to Sage X3 for a Sage X3 customer using GUMU™. Now, in this blog, we will discuss how user can create additional Addresses from Sage CRM to Sage X3.
New Stuff: What’s New – GUMU Customizer – I
For creating new contacts from Sage CRM to Sage X3, users can follow below mentioned process:
1. Select Sage CRM Company which is linked to Sage X3.
2. Create new address from Address Tab in Sage CRM Company.
3. If user would like to promote that address in Sage X3 user will have to select Sage ERP X3 type checkbox on address entry screen as shown in below screenshot.
Note: User can select Sage ERP X3 type checkbox for creating additional addresses in Sage X3. If users do not check this checkbox, GUMU will not create that address into Sage X3.
4. If user would like to save that address as a Primary address in Sage X3 customer then while saving this address in Sage CRM, please check “Set as default address for company” option along with Sage ERP X3 checkbox should be checked. GUMU will create and set that address as primary for that customer in Sage X3.
5. Once user save this address into Sage CRM by selecting Sage ERP X3 checkbox, it will be promoted to Sage X3 on a real-time basis as primary/additional address for the corresponding Safe ERP customer. Also, user can see additional addresses in Sage X3 as shown in below screenshot.
Also read :
1. GUMU Integration vs Sage Integration for Sage CRM and Sage X3
2. GUMU for Sage CRM-Sage ERP X3 supports Multi-languages
3. Real time Change from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
4. What’s New – Creating Grids in Sage CRM to display Sage ERP X3 Data on real time basis using GUMU Customizer – II
5. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration – Edit orders